Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Disney World - Photo Study of Spaceship Earth

It is no secret, I love Spaceship Earth -- I love the ride - nice and long and cool and you sit down :-) (tip: rider later in the day, not only for the coolness, but you should never wait in line any longer than 5 minutes ... 10 at the most, for this ride!

But mostly I love the structure itself - aka "giant golfball" as is most often heard her referred to ... so before I move on with the bloggies for the rest of the days-o-my trip, here are a few photos of the object-o-my-affection at Epcot!










Yes, even when "running for my life" photo op time!






Anyone know of a good Spaceship Earth Anonymous group?  I do miss her so!  Have a Spaceship Earth kind of day my Buddies -- what is that, you may ask?   Go Forth and Shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment