Friday, June 3, 2011

Disney World - Hollywood Studios Day 2

So, we decided to skip going back to the resort to freshen up a bit, because we knew all the folks at the park would be sweaty anyway - so we browsed around outside for a few moments .... they gave me my statute, but I had to let them keep it for me - wouldn't fit in my luggage ya know!

Then it was time for dinner ressies at 50's Prime Time Cafe -  great themed eatery AND the wait staff are great, reminding you gently (well except one fellow!) to get your elbows off the table, use your napkins etc.  Great fun ... and the food was great too!

I love this lamp, I want this lamp, I need this lamp!


 Okay, you tell me ... is this dessert actually legal in any state of the union?  Probably not, or it shouldn't be ... I ate it anyway :-)

So, after stuffing yourself completely full ... what do you do?  We went to ride our very favorite ride at Hollywood Studios -- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror "Drop 13 stories, at random, into another dimension."  Well, we would soon see if riding this post-eating was a good idea!

From the Outside Looking In

From the Inside Looking Out!

Then onward it was to The Great Movie Ride ... there is hardly ever a long wait on this ride (anymore) and it is great ... long'ish, cool and you sit down the entire time -- what's not to love?!



Then, the street lamps came on and the light was fading ... as were we!  So knowing we had many more days to come .......

... we bid a hearty goodbye to Hollywood Studios.


It had been a marvelous day starting out with laughter and a good friend (and also the Love of My Life) and had ended with laughter and Disney magic ... aaaaahhhhh, vaca was going to be wonderful!

Buddies -- let your inner princess out -- yes, even you fellas, you know there's a bit-o-one in there somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment