Monday, July 19, 2010

Like Reading? Why Not Revisit the Classics?

Okay, I know there's many of "us" to love to read and personally I like listening to books on tape while working out or traveling in a car - a nice break from music.  So recently I discovered through iTunes U a fabulous little website and am currently listening Call of the Wild while working out AND loving every minute of it ... it has been a really long time since I've read/listened to any of the "classics" - so it is about time to revisit them! 

So the entire point of this blog is to share this link -- explore it, download them (or you can even just read them online also) and enjoy them - much unlike "having to read" them in high school/college and "get them right" for a grade!  "OH" the best part of it all ... every single one is free - granted not current titles, but as I said: when was the last time you read about "Buck" and his journey to Alaska?!

http://etc.usf.edu/lit2go/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Char! This is great! I'm listening to the Gettysburg address right now.. I SO LOVE THIS

    ReplyDelete