Thursday, June 17, 2010

LIVEstrong Austin Challenge

Today's rendering is very simple - I am participating in the 5K run at the LIVEstong Austin Challenge on October 23, 2010. This is a request that you take a look at my LIVEstrong webpage and consider donating, either now or later, in an effort to keep research going forward on this horrible disease.

My bet is that everyone has a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, child, friend or acquaintance that has or has had cancer, it simply must be beaten!

Thank you my friends, we can beat this disease through research and the Grace of God.

http://austin2010.livestrong.org/charamok

(Sorry for whatever reason the "link" option isn't working - please copy and paste address.)

Just a Fact: My last Livestrong Austin Challenge ... you, my friends, raise $2,000.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment