Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Click" or It Will Never Get Here!

  • Okay someone please tell me who has the universal remote and keeps rewinding time?
  • Or has something gone really wrong with the space-time continuum?
  • Why is it the closer I get to departing for DisneyWorld, the further away it seems to get?
  • Can time really stand completely still?
and ... not only why is it slowing down, almost to a stop for me BUT for everyone around me -- they keep saying how the days this week are going so slow (even in light of how busy everyone is)  ... HEY, maybe they are just counting the days until they don't have to put up with me!

So anyway, was just wanting to share with someone ..... or as this blog usually is:  Just toss it out into the space-time continuum and see who catches it!  :-)

I hope you weren't expecting a great and deep blog - I just think I'm going a little nuts ... waiting, waiting and waiting for (right now) 2 days, 9 hours and 59 minutes (but who's counting) ... maybe I should have left a bunch of "last minute" stuff ... but "nopers" all I have to do is take the cat to the "hotel" and call the taxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment