Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mouse World :-)

Okay, thanks for allowing me to "rant" yesterday -- it was one of those days when everything just got on my nerves!  But let's face it - in spite of having a "nervie" day yesterday - I have my health (and my hubby his), food, clean water, a house, cars and a job -- I am blessed! 

But in any event, I'm good today, it is amazing what an early morning workout session will do for the heart and mind.  Now if Ma Nature would quit PMSing, I'd really be good! :-)

So, I was just sitting here - working, of course ... well mostly - and in changing from one program to another, something jumped out at me from the Disney Castle Wallpaper I'm using at the moment ... something I'd never noticed before ... because we are usually running frenzied from place to place :-) ... I will spend more time this next trip, noticing things like this - I'm sure they exist elsewhere too.  ("Hey" Deb .. Myrtle is dying to do Disney reports!)

DUDES!  Gargoyles on the castle -- now why in the world would I think that Disney wouldn't go all the way with castle details?!  (This photo is from Disney Shawn's Blogspot, which I found Googling "Disney castle gargoyles" to get a photo.  I can tell I'll spend alot of time rummaging around in his blog, before, after and probably during our trip!)

I LOVE GARGOYLES ... one of the 1,000s of photos I took while we were at the Biltmore Estate a few years back -- looks very similar 'eh!


So Buddies have a Tigger Day "boing, boing, boing"!


NOTE TO SELF:  Find your "original" Mickey Mouse Club Badge (I know I have it somewhere!)

No comments:

Post a Comment