Thursday, October 21, 2010

Focus Totally Gone Today!

Hey my Buddies, I tell ya my focus factor is null and void today -- so what do you think that is doing to my already Random Brain?  Yeppers, you would be correct if you were thinking -- scrambled!  I'm off in the morning for Austin to participate in the Livestrong Challenge 5K run.

That in itself would cause complete and utter chaos in my brain today anyway ... BUT ... I am also going to see my niece that lives in the area and my sweet little grand niece and nephews (well they are no longer little - growing into quite the beautiful/handsome young people)!  I'm also going to get to meet my niece's "beau" (and he'd better get ready for a big hug from me because he makes her soooooo happy AND I'm a hugger!) and his children ... AND if that wasn't already enough to blow my brain completely "up" might I mention my "next to" Sister that lives in the area also!

A few other items of interest:  Team Shack riders at Mellow Johnny's ... hanging with my sweetnesses... just being at Mellow Johnny's and having a cup-o-Joe at Juan Pelota ... hanging with my sweetnesses ... Livestrong HQ .... hanging with my sweetnesses ... Wimberley in everyway (my family's ancestral town - and just a darn neat place) ... hanging with my sweetnesses ... soccer games (at which my sweetnesses ROCK) and much, much, much more - shopping, eating, staying up late playing games - at which I'm usually no good at, but "hey" someone has to lose!

I'm all packed and ready to go NOW ... but I will need to focus for a few hours tonight at rehearsals -- then sleep THEN BAM "off I go into the wild blue yonder ... well, won't probably be blue, but gray overcast (hopefully not thunder-nasting ... which I normally love, but not while I'm at 30,000 feet!)

Anywhooooooooooooo .... that's it, that's all -- great blog 'eh?  This is my Random Brain in "explosion mode" it needed to land in a confined space ... like my blog page BECAUSE it would be real ugly on my wall at work!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY BUDDIES!

8 comments:

  1. Can't blame you for being totally unfocused today. I know the weekend will exceed even your admittedly high standards. Walkstrong! Livestrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Thanks Jac! I'm sure I will not be disappointed (sometimes I set my standards a bit too high though)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the randomness of your brain. What a fun exciting weekend ahead of you. Have an awesome time and LIVESTONG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds thrilling and totally understand the anticipation :-) Do great in the run, hug the family 'til they cry 'Uncle' or 'Auntie' as the case may be! :-) Loved the blog & glad it contained your brain without making a mess anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude (yes I said dude) I wanted to be there with you soooo much! Glad you had such a terrific time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. jim gaffigan wife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pop Culture | History | Facts | Trivia · Annual · Pop Culture Quiz · History · Privacy & Copyright · Awards · Grammys · Oscars · PCM's Top 100 Charts ... today in history

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! https://dziecisamadre.pl/alergia-na-mleko/

    ReplyDelete