Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sweetheart 5K -- Warrior Dash Training

It is just crazy I only have one blog for February = boo!  So, I'm cheating and using this video - come along (it is a bit bumpy ... but "oh" once again, I was running - well okay mostly!)  I accomplished 13 min miles - next time it will be better AND when I get serious I'll probably not carry my camera ... well, okay - I probably will!!


I wonder where I ever got the inspiration for the song?! (snicker, snicker)  In a time of adversity, they did good - Disco I miss you, but you remain my inspiration to keep on pushing!


WARRIOR DASH RULES!!! Have a great day Buddies :-)

3 comments:

  1. Mine too. Have this song on my ipod for my rides. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed at the 13 minute miles but even more seeing the terrain and knowing it was bitterly cold. And...you were filming as you ran!

    Great song choice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C :-) ... Jac - was multi-tasking :-)

    ReplyDelete