Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blog: One Year Anniversary

Yesterday, April 26, 2010 - I wrote my first bloggie, after having contemplated doing so for quite a bit!  So, Happy Anniversary to Me :-)


Now it is time to reassess and see if I'll continue another year ... well, okay, we know the answer to that one -- I do love to randomly ramble :-)

Weigh in on this one, if you please .... I got into the mood this last month to use music, does that bother you - do you like it - do you wish I'd take it off?  I actually find I don't mind either way, was something fun to play with!

Upcoming ... Blogs by Myrtle from DisneyWorld, of course ... until then - who knows - I'm trying to keep my head above water at the office.

So Buddies, let's start Year 2 and see what else my brain might come up with!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Char! Happy Blogoversary! I had no idea you blogged!

    If you're at all into Vintage, check out my blog at:

    Rozessecondhandnews.blogspot.com

    I'm feeling very cheeky having recently received my first Press Release! I'm press! All I need is a card to stick in my hat!

    Love ya' girlfrien,

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your buttons! I see you've already blogrolled me! You're the best baby!

    ReplyDelete